Luckily due to some holidays this week i am able to post Sunday League 7. Great performance by the Aussies in World Cup 2007. Lets see who matches them in this edition of Sunday League. Answers n Scores by next week only to those who respond. Answers to be sent to email@example.com. Please attempt all questions. Here go the questions
1) Ken Kutaragi of Sony recently announced his plans to retire in June 2007. He was the architect and main man behind which Sony product?
2) Identify this person (was in the news recently)
3) This is the logo of a company. Name the company that it recently acquired.
4) It was founded by David Neeleman in February 1999, under the name "NewAir". In the words of its founder, it looks "to bring humanity back to air travel." Recently, as per a survey by Brandkeys, it edged out Southwest Airlines for the top spot. Which airline?
5) Identify this man and his contribution to cricket world cup 2007?
6) This company was launched in January 1998 as a part of the the Rajan Raheja group. It opened its first store in 1999 at Indore followed by the launch of its second store in Chennai (T-Nagar). Soon to follow was another in Chennai located in Adyar. The flagship store in Mumbai was opened on 1st November 2001 followed by a new outlet in New Delhi in South Extension Part-2. Which company/ brand is being referred to here?
7) Identify this MD