After a great response for Sunday League 2, here is Sunday League 3. Today being Christmas, wish you all a Merry Christmas!!! With Boxing day tests, a day apart, lets see who emerges the winner in Christmas week. Please try to attempt all the questions. Answers & Scores in a week. Answers will be posted only to those who attempt.
1) Recently a company named Reliance Silicones was banned by SEBI from participating in the capital markets because of its alleged involvement in helping Abhijit Rajan route Gammon funds to his private companies to subscribe to a 2001 rights issue of Gammon India shares. Who owns Reliance Silicones?
2) Founded by Jing Shuping, what distinction is Minsheng Bank in China credited with?
3) Identify the company that uses this advertising icon
4)The roots of this practice might be traced to Babylonia, where traders were encouraged to assume the risks of the caravan trade through loans that were repaid (with interest) only after the goods had arrived safely—a practice resembling bottomry and given legal force in the Code of Hammurabi (c.2100 BC). The Phoenicians and the Greeks applied a similar system to their seaborne commerce. How do we know this business today?
6) Identify this CEO (Current Affairs)
7) Connect the following visuals